Terms & Conditions, Repairs, Shipping & Payments
1. When using our services, you are agreeing to allow our expert craftsmen to decide on the best repair solutions for your item(s). With over 114 years of repair experience, be assured that your item(s) will be repaired in the best, most cost effective, and aesthetically pleasing manner possible. Additionally, we do not carry any original manufacturer components. We will always attempt to match the functionality and look of any component as closely as possible. If we believe there will be a significant difference in looks or functionality, we will contact you to discuss prior to beginning any repair work.
2. Cobblers Direct cannot be responsible for lost return shipments of orders whose tracking information shows that it was successfully delivered, or unattended packages damaged by weather conditions. If your delivery address is not secure, please choose the SIGNATURE REQUIRED option above in order to assure that your package will not be left unattended. You can also have your shipment delivered to a business address if you would prefer. You do not need to choose the signature required option to ensure delivery of shipments to Cobblers Direct, as deliveries to us will not be left unattended.
3. Please do not include any accessories, such as shoe boxes, dust bags, shoe trees, etc. as we cannot store these items during the repair process, and they will be discarded.
4. Until we have received your items and assessed them in person, the charges listed above are only a quote. If there are any modifications in pricing or repairs needed for your order, we will contact you promptly to discuss. To prevent our correspondence from going to SPAM, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book as we may contact you via email about your order. If you decide against proceeding with the repairs, we will return your order at no cost. No charge will made to your credit card until we have started on the repairs.
5. We take great pride in our craft. Should you have a quality issue with your repairs, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss re-doing the work at no cost.
6. Be sure to drop your package at a location that accepts FedEx Ground shipments. Do not drop in a FedEx Express dropbox as this may delay your shipment by several weeks. Cobblers Direct cannot be held responsible for lost packages whose tracking information show that the package is not currently or has ever been in FedEx's possession.
Terms & Conditions
This Agreement was last modified on November 17, 2020. Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using CobblersDirect.com (“the Site”) operated by My Shoe Hospital (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at CobblersDirect.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by My Shoe Hospital and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links to Other Sites
My Shoe Hospital grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Site in accordance with this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall My Shoe Hospital, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Site, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arising from your violation of any third-party’s rights.
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Site is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. My Shoe Hospital, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Site will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Site is empty of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Site will meet your requirements.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes to This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please visit our Contact Us page to reach out to our team.