Terms & Conditions
1. When using our services, you are agreeing to allow our expert craftsmen to decide on the best repair solutions for your item(s). With over 114 years of repair experience, be assured that your item(s) will be repaired in the best, most cost effective, and aesthetically pleasing manner possible. Additionally, we do not carry any original manufacturer components. We will always attempt to match the functionality and look of any component as closely as possible. If we believe there will be a significant difference in looks or functionality, we will contact you to discuss prior to beginning any repair work.
2. Cobblers Direct uses a 3rd party carrier for shipping repair orders to and from their repair facility, and thus Cobblers Direct is not liable for any losses or damages incurred during shipping. Customer agrees that Cobblers Direct is not liable for any losses or damages of repair orders shipments due to carrier error, theft, loss of unattended packages, weather, improper packaging, incorrect customer information on order, insufficient shipping or any customer error during order placement, drop off or pickup. When shipping items to Cobblers Direct, do not use an oversized box. Using a box that is too large could result in damage (e.g. excess movement during transit). Cobblers Direct is not liable for any losses or damages incurred due to poorly packaged shipments. Additional fees will be added for oversized boxes and customer agrees to paying these fees. For return shipments (back to you), if your delivery address is not secure, please choose the SIGNATURE REQUIRED option above in order to assure that your package will not be left unattended. You can also have your shipment delivered to a business address if you would prefer. Please be advised that all inbound shipments to Cobblers Direct using our pre-paid return label are uninsured, and thus Cobblers Direct cannot be held responsible for losses or damages during shipping. For lost or damaged packages, you will need to contact the carrier to file a claim. If you wish to insure your shipment to and from Cobblers Direct, you will need to add Shipping Protection to your order, or purchase your own shipping service using the carrier of your choosing.
3. Risk of Loss or Damage. Cobblers Direct or their partners shall be responsible for costs and/or reimbursements associated with Repairs that are lost or irreparably damaged while in the possession of either Cobblers Direct or their partners. The value of the repairable items shall be based on the estimated value provided by the customer at the time the Repair is requested, which is based upon fair market value for the items in their current condition and is subject to validation by Cobblers Direct. Neither Cobblers Direct, their partners, nor Cobblers Direct and their partners together shall be responsible for costs and/or reimbursements in excess of 60% of original purchase price of the items sent in for repair up to a maximum of $500. Proof of purchase is required.
4. Please do not include any accessories, such as shoe boxes, dust bags, shoe trees, etc. as we cannot store these items during the repair process, and they will be discarded.
5. These initial prices and charges may not represent the final amount. We can only finalize the total amount needed once we have received your items and assessed them in person. If the initial charges are sufficient, then no additional funds will be required. However, in the case that additional work and/or funds are required to complete the repairs correctly, Cobblers Direct will contact you for approval and payment. To prevent our correspondence from going to SPAM, please add email@example.com to your address book as we may contact you via email about your order. If you decide against proceeding with the repairs, we will refund your order, minus any shipping and handling, and your items will be returned unrepaired. All Shipping & Handling fees are nonrefundable.
6. We take great pride in our craft. Our cobblers are master craftsmen, and we will do everything we can to restore your beloved items to like-new condition. Occasionally, however, we are tasked with some impossible repair challenges. As a result, there is a small chance your items may return to you with visible repairs, or simply not to the level of restoration we had hoped for. We will do our absolute best to clearly communicate these instances with you after receiving your items so that we can make repair decisions together. By placing your order, you are acknowledging this note. Should you have a quality issue with your repairs, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of your items and we will be happy to discuss re-doing the work at no cost.
7. Be sure to drop your package at a location that accepts FedEx Ground shipments. Do not drop in a FedEx Express dropbox as this may delay your shipment by several weeks. Cobblers Direct cannot be held responsible for lost packages whose tracking information show that the package is not currently or has ever been in FedEx's possession.
8. Shipping & Handling charges are non-refundable. For any repair orders that are cancelled, Cobblers Direct will return items and customer will receive a refund for the repairs, minus any shipping & handling fees. Offer for "Free Shipping on 2 or more items" must be claimed at time of order for 2 or more items in a single order (e.g. any combination of 2 or more pairs of shoes, boots, bags, purses and/or belts). For any cancellations on multiple item orders that receive "Free Shipping on 2 or more items" offer, shipping charges will be applied retroactively.
Terms & Conditions
This Agreement was last modified on November 17, 2020. Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using cobblersdirectdealer.com (“the Site”) operated by Cobblers Direct (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at cobblersdirectdealer.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Cobblers Direct and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links to Other Sites
Cobblers Direct grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Site in accordance with this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Cobblers Direct, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Site, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arising from your violation of any third-party’s rights.
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Site is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. Cobblers Direct, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Site will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Site is empty of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Site will meet your requirements.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes to This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please visit the Contact Us page at www.cobblersdirect.com to get in touch with our team.